The Porsche Cayman S PDK offered here at Hofmann’s is a 2014 ‘14’ plate with a very extensive options list and brake calipers finished in the eye-catching Porsche Acid Green found on the 918 hypercar.
Having covered only 36,029 miles from new and boasting a full service history, the latest of which was carried out by Hofmann’s prior to sale, this particular vehicle also benefits from the following factory upgrades:
- Infotainment package with BOSE surround sound system
- PDK gearbox & PDK steering wheel with paddleshift
- 20” Carrera Classic alloys
- Sports exhaust system
- Sports suspension
- Bi-Xenon headlights with dynamic cornering
- Comfort seats with drivers memory function
- Metallic Basalt Black,
- Sport Chrono Package Plus
- Automatic climate control
- Tyre pressure monitoring
- Seat belts finished in Silver grey to compliment the black nappa leather
- Headlamp cleaning system
- Aluminium look fuel filler cap
- Floor mats and top tinted windscreen
The second generation Cayman was unveiled at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show. The production 981 was released as a 2014 model in the spring of 2013. The new car was available in both standard Cayman with a 2.7 L engine, and as Cayman S with a 3.4 L engine. Both versions are available with either a 6-speed manual or a dual-clutch 7-speed PDK transmission.
The 981 features upgrades including a new body, a longer wheelbase, a wider front track, and a redesigned interior that matches the firm’s contemporary 911 models.
The new model gained acclaim in the motoring press as one of the best handling sports cars at any price, due to its-mid engine layout and driving dynamics. The Cayman S benefits from the same engine and running gear as Porsche’s latest 3.4 L version of the 911
As with all our vehicles the car will go through a comprehensive pre-sales inspection by one of our Porsche experienced technicians.
All vehicles supplied through Hofmann’s have funding options available, are all warranted and part exchanges welcome.